No Place For Hate®
What is the No Place For Hate® community network?
- A network of communities throughout New England working towards creating inclusive environments, and sharing best practices
- A host of resources for all New England communities who wish to participate
- A community-based initiative with an enhanced focus on supporting local grassroots coalitions
How can communities participate?
- Local community coalitions or committees (pre-existing or new) will initiate the program in their community by signing the “Resolution of Respect” and developing plans to implement diversity and anti-bias programming
- With ADL’s support and resources, communities will implement projects based on their unique needs
- Participating communities will be recognized for their No Place for Hate® efforts at an annual conference in June
- The program will serve all communities in ADL’s New England Region (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
What resources will be available to communities?
- A menu of over 35 diversity and anti-bias programs
- Ongoing consulting services by ADL
- The opportunity to apply for matching grants to implement community programs
- Participation in an annual conference with specialized training for community coalitions
- Monthly email newsletters with program ideas and additional resources
- Hate crimes training for local law enforcement
- Hate crimes response strategies